Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   


Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Marketing An Automobile With No Vin

Been involved in a traffic accident? Discuss traffic laws here

Marketing An Automobile With No Vin

Postby Darrill » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:49 am

Long story short:<br />
I altered an Acura Integra to right-hand travel. Whilst the new front-end is from Asia, there's no VIN onto it, or can there be elsewhere about the vehicle to complement the vehicle with my name. When I realize in Pa (where I had been attempting to enroll it), I really could enroll it like a custom-built vehicle, nevertheless it'll consider additional time and cash than I do want to invest to obtain the car to move the examination essential to qualify. I'm looking for out methods (if any) by which I will officially market the automobile, or if you will find additional claims where it may be easier registered.
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:42 pm

Selling A Car Without A Vin

Postby Chagiah » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:39 am

Go to PennDot and apply for a replacement VIN plate (Form MV-41).
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Return to Traffic Law


  • Related topics
    Last post