Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Mark 10:18

The law of the sea.

Postby Rod » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:28 pm

Hello Brother Rando.Have you any idea about Mark 10:18?

What does Jesus means here?

He was perfect ,but what does he wants to say here?I don't think he rejects being perfect.The Bibles Message  

ANSWER: I know exactly what he is saying. He's my brother and those who follow him, know him. "But YOU do not believe, because YOU are none of my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."(John 10:26-27)

I am walking away from you because you refuse Proverbs 3:5 and lean on your own understanding. "no wicked ones at all will understand"(Daniel 12:10)

If you want salvation for you and your family, fill this out and you will be given understanding for the Son of man is about to be revealed to the nations.  https://watch002.securesites.net/e/contact/submit.htm ---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

Now I'm totally puzzled and confused.

Is he wicked or non-believer the one who has questions about the Bible?..or isn't this a category where Jehovah's servants are answering questions?..or did you find signs of Pharisaism and teasing in my question??? I am aware of the fact that people come here to attack you and watchtower like Pharisees attacked Jesus but I don't care about conflicts and debates and how do you know that I'm one of them?

Then you say I'm based on my own understanding.This is same with what catholics say when I ask them to reason their theory of trinity.They say to me that I'm fool and try to understand superhuman god's logic.

I just have the brain that god gave me.What else can I do?If I don't understand something I ask.I think you must believe after STUDY. If something does not convince you ,how can you believe it?You would just fool yourself.

I hope I'm wrong and Jehovah's witnesses are not another religion of christendom . But you have to prove me that I'm right or wrong. My question was just about Mark 10:18.Why make it difficult? I am not attacking Jesus. I don't understand this passage and I ask for help. Everything is VITAL for faith.Also when I have questions about biblical persons like Abraham,Isaac,Jacob,Judah,Jael,Aunan every catholic,orthodox is getting angry.

I say again that I hope I'm wrong for Jws.But it's up to you to prove me wrong or right.

ANSWER: Such a simple answer.  This proves Jehovah draws whom he wants.

"Jesus said to him: “Why do you call me good? Nobody is good, except one, God. "(Mark 10:18)
Rod

Postby Myung-Dae » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:58 pm

to Mark 10:18 is "Only God is Good" Yet, you have no understanding of this?  

Do you know the difference between a sheep and a goat?  A sheep can be lead. A goat refuses to be lead because it is stubborn. I tell you what you need to do to gain salvation, yet, you complain and murmur. "Neither be murmurers, just as some of them murmured, only to perish by the destroyer."(1 Corinthians 10:10)

You have no faith, no understanding, no salvation, no life, you're drifting off to Gehenna.

If you want Faith, if you want Understanding, if you want Salvation, if you want Life, then fill this out and it will be given to you, for the Son of man is about to be revealed to the nations.  https://watch002.securesites.net/e/contact/submit.htm

If you can't or won't follow your instructions, then how will you escape Gehenna? The demon that has you in his bind will remain over your household. Go and do what your told. Be submissive not stubborn.

Brother Rando

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

Thank you for all your love.Gehenna is not fun for the sincere seekers of truth.I have already been studying with my JW friend that is near my house.

I read your profile and I noticed behind your words a simplicity and a sincere love for Jesus and Jehovah.I appreciate such people who hold nothing more than the TRUTH.People may hold degrees in sciences but what can be compared to the TRUTH?

Yours sincerely
Myung-Dae

Postby Huabwy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:20 pm

Like his Father Jehovah, Jesus Christ is “full of undeserved kindness and truth.”(Joh 1:14; Eph 4:21) While on earth, he always spoke the truth as he had received it from his Father.(Joh 8:40, 45, 46) “He committed no sin, nor was deception found in his mouth.”(1Pe 2:22)

Jesus represented things as they really were. Besides being ‘full of truth,’ Jesus was himself “the truth,” and truth came through him. He declared: “I am the way and the truth and the life.”(Joh 14:6) And the apostle John wrote: “The Law was given through Moses, the undeserved kindness and the truth came to be through Jesus Christ.”—Joh 1:17.

As Jesus hung on the torture stake , his body beaten, his precious skin ripped open from the whippings, Jesus cried out with his very last breath, "Father, into your hands I entrust my spirit.” When he had said this, he expired."(Luke 23:46)

With that last breath of precious air Jesus fulfilled the scripture "Into your hand I entrust my spirit. You have redeemed me, O Jehovah the God of truth."(Psalms 31:5)

"But I—in you I have put my trust, O Jehovah. I have said: “You are my God.”(Psalms 31:14)

“These are my words which I spoke to YOU while I was yet with YOU, that all the things written in the law of Moses and in the Prophets and Psalms about me must be fulfilled.”(Luke 24:44)

"the spirit and the bride keep on saying: “Come!” And let anyone hearing say: “Come!” And let anyone thirsting come; let anyone that wishes take life’s water free."(Rev 22:17)

Come! This is the way!
Huabwy

Return to Maritime Law