Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Maritime Zone Investment /real Estate Fraud

The law of the sea.

Postby Ramsay » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:56 am

Thank  you.  My C.R. Corporation bought a lot  in Playa Palo Seco, Parrita, Costa Rica.   After  extensive research with my Lawyer Dan Shanahan(I highly dont recommend  him)(Manuel Antonio) and lots of consulting with Municipality I bought the lot.  Now they are saying that my plano may not be realdeal!!  I need a expert lawyer in maritime zone that speaks some  english to assist me with saving my investment.  It ha come to light that two people in the Municipality have received each 10K dollars each  and  they have resold the lot...etc..   There new tactic is to tell me my mojones  are not correct.  I  have already paid for a topogrpaher = and have been minimally working on the lot  for  almost  two years....  HELP  I live in Quepos but am willing to travel to San Jose.
Ramsay

Postby Corydon » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:45 pm

Hi Victoria, I would recommend that you contact  Lic. José Juan Sánchez Chavarría, LL. M(http://crlaw.info/content/view/14/32/)  

His office is in Jacó Beach, so you won't have to travel to San Jose, although he has an office there as well.  

He is an expert in real estate and corporate law and speaks fluent English, Spanish and Russian.  

He might want to bring in a maritime zone expert for your case, but he may be able to handle everything within the office.  

Here is the link to see some articles that are on the site concerning the maritime zone.  http://crlaw.info/index.php?searchword=maritime+zone&option=com_search&Itemid=

Here are some additional recommended attorneys if you would like to interview others and see who you feel most comfortable with. http://www.godutchrealty.com/attorney.shtml  
Corydon

Postby Ardagh » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Thank  you.  My C.R. Corporation bought a lot  in Playa Palo Seco, Parrita, Costa Rica.   After  extensive research with my Lawyer Dan Shanahan(I highly dont recommend  him)(Manuel Antonio) and lots of consulting with Municipality I bought the lot.  Now they are saying that my plano may not be realdeal!!  I need a expert lawyer in maritime zone that speaks some  english to assist me with saving my investment.  It ha come to light that two people in the Municipality have received each 10K dollars each  and  they have resold the lot...etc..   There new tactic is to tell me my mojones  are not correct.  I  have already paid for a topogrpaher = and have been minimally working on the lot  for  almost  two years....  HELP  I live in Quepos but am willing to travel to San Jose.
Ardagh

Return to Maritime Law