Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Long Delay

Talk about immigration laws here

Long Delay

Postby Gannie » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:02 am

EAR SIR,

LAST SEPTEMBER I APPLIED AS A SKILLED WORKER.LAST JANUARY MY FILE WAS TRANSFERRED TO THE VISA OFFICE .LAST MAY THE VISA OFFICE WROTE

ME A LETTER REQUESTING  SOME DOCUMENTS WITHIN 60 DAYS AND ASKING SOME QUESTIONS ,MEANWHILE MY STATE CHANGED TO "IN PROCESS". I ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS AND SENT THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS WITHIN 50 DAYS BY DHL.BUT SO FAR NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.ISN'T IT TOO LATE .I FEAR LEST I CAN DO SOMETHING ,AND I DO NOTHING.I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR ADVICE.

REGARDS,

FATEMEH
Gannie

Long Delay

Postby Rapere » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:53 pm

Hello Fatemeh,

Unfortunately, it all depends upon officer, who is processing your file. Usually, when processing officer receive a new immigration, he or she response after 3-4 months(working days). Therefore, its difficult for me to comment when you should expect to hear from immigration. Probably, you sit and wait or hire a lawyer to look in to your case.

Regards

ravi
Rapere

Long Delay

Postby Alric » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:55 pm

EAR SIR,

LAST SEPTEMBER I APPLIED AS A SKILLED WORKER.LAST JANUARY MY FILE WAS TRANSFERRED TO THE VISA OFFICE .LAST MAY THE VISA OFFICE WROTE

ME A LETTER REQUESTING  SOME DOCUMENTS WITHIN 60 DAYS AND ASKING SOME QUESTIONS ,MEANWHILE MY STATE CHANGED TO "IN PROCESS". I ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS AND SENT THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS WITHIN 50 DAYS BY DHL.BUT SO FAR NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.ISN'T IT TOO LATE .I FEAR LEST I CAN DO SOMETHING ,AND I DO NOTHING.I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR ADVICE.

REGARDS,

FATEMEH
Alric

Return to Immigration Law