Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Libel And Slander With 4 Claims Agnst Director Of Institutio

Been the victim of Medical Malpractice or fighting a malpractice suit? Discuss it here.

Postby Ham » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:48 am

I can prove that my friend was discharged from a mental health treatment facility early because of Libel and Slander that I can prove.  Before more details..... feedback?
Ham

Postby Thornley » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:05 pm

INFACT the representative of the psychological health establishment (partial eager) level out explained, despite the fact that I'm not really a person in this instiution, that I had been a medication addict.  This IsN't true.  And That I in addition to my buddy, who I'll assist and follow towards the greatest of my capabilities to assist her.  She was "started out" of this program early and within months had two feasible or even more destruction attempts.  She was released since EVERYBODY despite HIPPA was contacting her a drug addict/prostitute from the accusation of the staff.  I will show this effortlessly that It was a wrong factor (viewpoint) Please provide feed-back ASAP cheers:)<br />
 <br />
p.s.  I've a broad training lawyer addressing me AT-ALL times.
Thornley

Postby Mago » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:32 pm

You're no attorney and also you can't represent others within their legal issues.  If your buddy thinks they've a state they have to contact a medical malpractice lawyer.  However, you ought to be mindful that medical companies are usually guarded from statements of slander and libel within the efficiency of the responsibilities of the work.  
Mago

Postby Flann » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:32 am

Dean_Harding: I will show this effortlessly this was a wrong factor (viewpoint)<br />
YOUR opinion indicates nothing from the word-of educated medical companies and also the documents they maintain.  that which you may show is worthless.  You're not really a physician or perhaps a lawyer.  You're a schizoaffective bipolar individual who not consider their medicine on the regular schedule.  you had been recently hospitalized to get a disaster for not getting your medicine for nearly fourteen days.  Your disease is poorly managed.  You're not in virtually any placement to find out if another personis therapy has been managed properly.  You're losing time below publishing numerous threads.<br />
Website guidelines stop identifying companies or people. DON'T doit again. <br />
Dean_Harding:I've a broad training lawyer addressing me AT-ALL times.<br />
Keep making allegations like this openly and you'll require that attorney for whenever you get prosecuted.  
Flann

Return to Medical Malpractice