Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Isnt It True That Inspite Of Having Labour Commission And Various Laws/acts, But Still Child Labour Still Exist Commonly And Openly In India? Discuss.

Discuss Labor Laws

Isnt It True That Inspite Of Having Labour Commission And Various Laws/acts, But Still Child Labour Still Exist Commonly And Openly In India? Discuss.

Postby Adamko » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:00 pm

Poverty, unemployment/under-occupation and illiteracy, would be the most significant elements that subscribe to child-labor. Given the complicated socio-economic dimensions of the issue, development in the living and working conditions of parents and within their economic conditions is a must towards the reduction of child-labor. You are able to read more on web site http://www.indianembassy.org/plan/Child_Labor/childlabor_2000.h tm
Adamko

Postby Reyes » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:09 am

Expensive Rukhsanaji, Aaj Salaam Malekoom. The Kid Work remain in India, becoz nobody has had it so seriously and applied. Any smart person or perhaps a child luving person ought to know that each child has ethical to enjoy their youth until he/she becomes a grownup. After I was employed in NGO my last work we employ to consider this problems up with Labour Commissioner. Today currently employed by a Corporate Field as time Government(time-Mind) out of this month. I'm missing my own conversation with such problems. Unless and until all of the individuals mix consider this problem really nobody could manage. Everybody personally must occupy this problem seriously then only-child work is likely to be eliminated. Be Mindful Regds Cyrus
Reyes

Previous

Return to Labor Laws