Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Insurance Market

Workers Compensation Law Discussion

Insurance Market

Postby Rutley » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:49 pm

I am an insurance agent looking for insurance companies that write fuel haulers through agents.  

Do you have any suggestions ?
Rutley

Insurance Market

Postby Byford » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:48 pm

Al;

Unfortunately, there aren't many choices. Fuel haulers or jobbers are difficult to insure because of the extreme hazard of their daily operations. 3 companies immediately come to mind. 1-Federated Insurance Company. By far, they write the most in the US. However, in the Eastern half of the United States they utilize captive agents, their own employees. They do use Independent Agents in the majority of the Western US but do not use MGA's or Wholesalers so if your agency doesn't already have an appointment with Federated, any agent who does, is your competition and won't assist you I'm sure. 2-Fairmont Specialty, formerly Ranger Insurance and a division of Crum %26 Forster out of Houston. specialty.fairmontspecialty.com 3- Empire Insurance Company, which is a division of Zurich. I believe the latter 2 utilize an MGA or Wholesaler for their programs in which case, you'd be able to access them that way. www.empire-co.com

I hope this helps and I wish you luck. If you have any other questions feel free to email me again. Kristen
Byford

Insurance Market

Postby Chaschunka » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:59 pm

I am an insurance agent looking for insurance companies that write fuel haulers through agents.  

Do you have any suggestions ?
Chaschunka

Return to Workers Compensation