Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

In The United Kingdom Is Self Defense Lawful? If So, What Is Allowed As A Means Of Defense? See Details.

Criminal Law Discussion Forum

In The United Kingdom Is Self Defense Lawful? If So, What Is Allowed As A Means Of Defense? See Details.

Postby Otaktay » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:07 pm

Renrul26 replied to post #1: 2 Pam, could you please site a link showing where in America there has been a criminal use of rocket launchers?Seriously, I asked this question on another DB and never got a straight answer. I don't know what the big deal is about not answering. I have heard that self defense is illegal, but that doesn't seem reasonable to me. So what are the exact laws and how are they carried out? 76 months ago
Otaktay

Postby lazzaro72 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:41 am

Pam, could you please site a link showing where in America there has been a criminal use of rocket launchers?Seriously, I asked this question on another DB and never got a straight answer. I don't know what the big deal is about not answering. I have heard that self defense is illegal, but that doesn't seem reasonable to me. So what are the exact laws and how are they carried out?
lazzaro72

Previous

Return to Criminal Law