Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

I Filed Pro Se Chapter 7 In Columbus Ohio

Discuss the legalities of Bankruptcy Law

Postby aenedleah10 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:56 am

I have had my meeting with my trustee, there was a reaffirmation  for my car in the bankruptcy papers that was not mentioned by the trustee.  I have not received a bill from either my car loan company or my student loan company this month.(I still made the payments).  What should I do?  Also, I still have to take my 2nd financial course.  Do I fill out form B23 and file that with the bankruptcy court clerk after I take the course?  (my student loan was co-signed by my daughter) I have to make those payments.  I am not behind on either of these payments. I filed pro se chapter 7.
aenedleah10

Postby Ripley » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:49 am

I have had my meeting with my trustee, there was a reaffirmation  for my car in the bankruptcy papers that was not mentioned by the trustee.  I have not received a bill from either my car loan company or my student loan company this month.(I still made the payments).  What should I do?  Also, I still have to take my 2nd financial course.  Do I fill out form B23 and file that with the bankruptcy court clerk after I take the course?  (my student loan was co-signed by my daughter) I have to make those payments.  I am not behind on either of these payments. I filed pro se chapter 7.
Ripley

Postby Barr » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:09 pm

The trustee isn't interested in your reaffirmation.  The car loan company and student loan company cannot bill you until you get your discharge(technically, they would be violating the automatic stay if they did).  You should just continue to those payments as you would normally.

You need to take your course and file form B23 with the court within 45 days of your meeting of creditors with the trustee.  
Barr

Return to Bankruptcy Law