Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   


Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Husband Ex Harrassing Me

Criminal Law Discussion Forum

Husband Ex Harrassing Me

Postby Eachann » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:46 am

I just got married this weekend. When my husbands ex found out she started calling me and sending nude pictures of herself to my cell phone(on our wedding night). I keep getting hang up calls. Can I do anything about this in the state of NJ?

Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:56 pm

Husband Ex Harrassing Me

Postby Egerton » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:05 am

Wouldn't the police be the best people to ask?  They would know if what is happening violates any law in the state of New Jersey.

So I am supposed to know the law in every state in the country and solve your little problem?  That is why I suggested what every other person would do.  Pick up the phone and call the police.
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:31 pm

Return to Criminal Law


  • Related topics
    Last post