Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

How To Patent In India

Patents & Trademarks Discussion Forum

How To Patent In India

Postby Clyford » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:39 am

how to patent a concept or an idea for television in India and do you have any idea who does it in Bangalore
Clyford

How To Patent In India

Postby Tod » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:10 pm

how to patent a concept or an idea for television in India and do you have any idea who does it in Bangalore
Tod

How To Patent In India

Postby Waldemar » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:37 pm

It has to go through a Patent Agent or Patent Attorney who is admitted to practise in India.

I have an associate, Mr. Gerald R. Black, in the Detroit area of Michigan I have known almost 20 years and is quite the guru on world wide patenting. His email is [email protected]

I suggest you go through him. He has good relationships with Patent Attorneys in most countries. As he is strong on automotive patents, I am somewhat confident he has been dealing with Indian patent filings. He is a sterling character of utmost integrity and I recommend him highly.

One caveat:  If you are a U.S. resident, you need to have USPTO clearance prior to foreign patent applications, or our Uncle Sam gets upset. However, that is not difficult, as long as national security is not involved, and Mr. Black can handle that for you.

I hope that helps.

Best wishes on your project.

George H. Morgan

Professional Engineer(since 1958)

Patent Agent(since 1973)

web site: http://www.evansville.net/biz/patagent
Waldemar

Return to Patents & Trademarks