Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

How Is Life If I Take Up Marine Engeneering........

The law of the sea.

Postby Samoel » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:54 am

respected experts,                I am Jeevan at present studying in the 12th std. It would be good if i knew something abouth marine engennering..

well my question is "how stressful will life be in the ships?" and "after how many years can there be a time retirement."
Samoel

Postby Warenhari » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:11 am

Dear Jeevan,

First of all, I want to define stress for you. It is doing things that you don't like to do. You may have a boss that make it such that you cannot do what you want. That's stress.

So it will occur with any type of job. So in order to work happily on ship, you have to like the life. Please go to http://www.free-marine.com to learn more about life on board ship.

Working on merchant ships is not like in the arm forces where you can retire after perhaps a few years. If you want you can work until the legal retirement age, probably 55 to 60 years old.
Warenhari

Postby Amell » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:32 am

respected experts,                I am Jeevan at present studying in the 12th std. It would be good if i knew something abouth marine engennering..

well my question is "how stressful will life be in the ships?" and "after how many years can there be a time retirement."
Amell

Return to Maritime Law