Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Tips for Achieving an Amicable Divorce

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

How do leo men act in front of a girl they have crush on ?

Dealing with a class action? Discuss it here

Postby bocley » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:48 am

i know this leo guy in my class who is usually staring at me whenever i turn around , and when i catch him looking at me he wont look away and keep looking and make me look away ! but he never came to me talking even about our classes or other common things . he acts shy in front of girls but i saw him so many times talking with some same girls in class but he never act like he like them and he never stares at someone i noticed that a lot watching his actions
unlike him other guys in my class pay attention to me trying to communicate with me , but he just keep on staring
and the other thing is he is so proud of himself with some really good excuses he has cause he is popular and handsome and a little famous and girls are into him :(

so do you think he likes me and thats because he acts shy or won't try talking to me ?
bocley

Postby bret11 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:49 am

lol i have the same problem with a leo similar to your situation

but as i am a leo myself i think thats natural if we act shy , he s not shy at all but he usually acts in front of a girl if he likes her
my brother is a leo and he was this way , and my cousin is always messing up with me and bothers me but when it comes to love and his relationships !! you really have to see his fake-shy face ! it s out of their control , nothing mean

if you say he stares at you and not staring at others in your class yes he may like you :)
bret11

Postby taillefer » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:51 am

lol i have the same problem with a leo similar to your situation

but as i am a leo myself i think thats natural if we act shy , he s not shy at all but he usually acts in front of a girl if he likes her
my brother is a leo and he was this way , and my cousin is always messing up with me and bothers me but when it comes to love and his relationships !! you really have to see his fake-shy face ! it s out of their control , nothing mean

if you say he stares at you and not staring at others in your class yes he may like you :)
Yes! I noticed that too. My leo guy friend was shy too around his crush. But when she wasn't around he mentioned her a lot ^_____^ he'd also ask me about her cos I was friends with her or mention whether she'd like this or that or maybe she'd like to go to this place or that place with us. It was cute and considerate! ^__^

One thing I noticed was that he always included her in things that he wanted to do. He also had a crush for a long time too.

Oh ummm as for your situation it depends. I think that dude might like you but he's young and dones't want to commit to anything.....so he's just flirting around. He might be into you if you clicked with him. If you're the right type of personality that suits him then i think you're in for a shot with him. Just try ro get to know him, try to be friends with him :)
taillefer

Postby gall » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:55 am

Shy but attracts people easily
gall

Return to Class Action