Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Tips for Achieving an Amicable Divorce

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Help with my DMV homework?

Been involved in a traffic accident? Discuss traffic laws here

Postby dacy17 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:56 pm

I had my DMV handbook and an extra book on the driving laws, i think that i might of left it at my aunts house, anyways i need help on these last questions.

42 The distance known as your visual ______________ zone should be as far as 30 seconds ahead of your vehicle.

Danger
Search
Operational
Impaired

43 Depressants such as alcohol, ___________and sedatives affect the central nervous system by slowing down or depressing reflexes and coordination.

Nicotine
Amphetamines
Caffeine
Pain pills

44 Train yourself to search for ______________.

Hazards
Radio stations
Directions
Distractions

45 Select your parking location carefully, with a keen awareness of your safety and _________.

Belongings
Destination
Backing skills
Situation

46 If you are traveling in a passing lane and are being tailgated or if a driver flashes their high beams at you, signal and __________ as soon as it is safe to do so.

Slow down
Honk
Brake
Change lanes

47 Sirens from emergency vehicles, honking horns, train whistles, and mechanical noises from vehicles provide important information that lead to driving ____________.

Collisions
Mistakes
Directions
Decisions

48 As a driver, you are responsible for making every effort to avoid becoming involved in a __________.

Traffic jam
Road rage scandal
Police chase
Collision

49 Position your vehicle or ____________ lanes to be in the correct lane well in advance of the intersection.

Anticipate
Mark
Identify
Change

50 Avoid driving __________ deep water or any water that is flowing across the roadway.

Away from
Next to
Around
Through
dacy17

Postby reid » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:11 pm

If I give you the answers, I am endangering every driver on the road in your area. You need to learn this on your own.
reid

Return to Traffic Law