These are steps 2-16 for this Ch4 Grader project, butI ONLY NEED HELP ON STEP 6, which is the formula; does anyone have/know it? :(
2) Freeze the first row (column headers) on the Sales Data worksheet.
3) Convert the data in the range A1:I25 to a table, and then apply the Table Style Medium 17.
4) Remove duplicate records from the table.
5) Insert a column to the right of the Selling Price field. Name the new field Percent of List Price and adjust the width of that column to 22.00 (159 pixels).
6) Create a formula with structured references in cell G2 to calculate the percent of the list price (that is, the selling price divided by the list price).
7) Format the Percent of List Price column (G2:G22) with the Percent number type with one decimal place.
8) Add a total row to display the average percent of list price and average number of days on market. Format the average number of days on market as a whole number. Change the label for the total row to Averages.
9) Sort the table in alphabetical order by the City column. Add a second sorting level to sort the days on market for each city from largest to smallest.
10) Format the Sales Data worksheet so that the column headings will show on all pages.
11) Insert a page break above row 12 on the Sales Data worksheet. Remove the vertical page break. Be sure to switch back to Normal view, if necessary.
12) On the Filtered Data worksheet, filter the data to display properties in the cities of Alpine, Cedar Hills, and Eagle Mountain (column C).
13) Filter the data to display records for houses that were on the market for 30 days or more.
14) Apply the 3 Arrows (Colored) icon set to the days on market values (J2:J19).
15) Apply the Gradient Fill Light Blue Data Bar conditional formatting to the selling prices (F2:F19).
16) Create a new conditional format rule that applies Yellow fill (fourth column, bottom row) and bold font to values that are greater than or equal to 98% in the Percent of List Price column (G2:G19).
2 hours ago - 4 days left to answer.
*Step 6 hint:
The List Price is located in cell E2 ( the price is: $725,000) *
The Selling Price is located in cell F2 (the price is: $645,250)*
Again, I only need the formula for this, I can do everything else, but the formula throws me off really bad and I end up messing up the whole assignment. :(
1 hour ago
I need help on step 6 which is creating a formula. But if you think you have the answers to the other questions, then feel free to answer them! :)
(I have already done steps 1-5, but steps 6-16 are not complete. I need help with step 6 before I can move on). Click on the link to see the worksheet.*Note: if the link below doesn't appear as a blue text with an underline, just copy and paste it to your browser.*