1. At 0.08 blood alcohol concentration, you are:
A. Not considered impaired, according to the American Medical Association.
B. Presumed by Florida law to be too impaired to drive.
C. Neither of the above.
2. A merging traffic sign is an example of a _____ sign.
3. A blue sign might designate:
A. A hospital
B. A pedestrian crossing
C. Both A and B
4. Which is a false statement: Your driving record
A. Can be checked by your insurance company
B. Cannot be accessed by anyone except the an official public agency
C. Keeps track of all your tickets and crashes
5. You may be cited for improper safety equipment on your car if
A. you do not have safety glazed windshields and/or if you have a crack in your windshield.
B. your headlights and / or tail lights are not functional.
C. both of the above.
6. If you are involved in a collision and you do not stop at the scene
A. You can always make a police report later.
B. You are breaking the law
C. You may proceed as long as there is no injury
7. An aggressive driver is a person who drives:
A. A racecar
B. With a lack of courtesy
C. Slow in the fast lane
8. Driving/Operating under the influence means:
A. Driving impaired by alcohol
B. Driving under the effects of a drug
C. Either of the above
9. The No-Fault Law requires minimum insurance coverage of:
A. $10,000 Personal Injury Protection and $10,000 Property Damage Liability
B. $20,000 Personal Injury Protection and $20,000 Property Damage Liability
C. No insurance
10. You may face stiffer penalties from the court if your blood alcohol concentration is found to be higher than: