Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Fake Medical Exam

Been the victim of Medical Malpractice or fighting a malpractice suit? Discuss it here.

Fake Medical Exam

Postby Shem » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:27 pm

I have a simple question

The carries send me to examinor.

Because He works for them as we all know, he write at the report what thay want to have on papper.

I was wonder if I can folm my visit on viedocamera.

Then all will see that he never touch my hand, doesn't do any tests...

Because only that is the why to proove that he lie.

Could I bring the videocamero there???

If the law stops me somehow????

ANSWER: Your English is not good enough for me to understand your question. "The carries send me to examinor".  What is "carries"? Do you mean insurance carrior?  Were you in an accident and claim to have been injured? What kind of injuries do you claim? You ask if you can film the exam but the exam has already been done, correct? So, I don't understand that either. If your case is in litigation, your attorney is usually allowed to attend but probably not to videotape. Having one doctor say you are fine and your doctor saying you have injuries is, well, a normal situation.

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

Work Comp case is totally different meter from Negligence..

Seems as you don't understand that.

I follow all instructions for Work Comp.

But here we have obvious NEGLIGENCE.

A doctor who write what the Insurance carrier want to have(because they  pay him)

How is it impossible to have hand evaluation, without to touch the hand, or made some tests...

I want to film that, to prove that negligence.

Is the law stops me to get hidden videocamera on it?

So simple question?

Could you answer?

Thanks
Shem

Fake Medical Exam

Postby eochaidh94 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:32 pm

You have an attorney so ask him. And you sir have no understanding of the term "negligence". Negligence is the same as "carelessness", where a person allows a dangerous situation to arise that harms someone or does not meet the standard of care to prevent harm to others. A phony defense doctor exam is not negligence dufus. That is standard operating procedure. In my practice, when I have say an client injured in an auto accident, we file suit, the defense side wants to do an Independent Medical Exam, their IME doctor does a cursory exam like you had and writes a report that there was no injury or only minor injury, the response is to send my client to a doctor(usually his own), to do a re-exam and write a report on how the IME doctor was full of shit and biases. That is my answer. That is what you should do. You can't sue that doctor, he wasn't negligent, he wasn't even your own doctor, he can do what he wants. The answer is to counter it with your own doctor. Simple answer. Hope you understand it. By the way, that doctor has a right to say "no videotaping but, you have a right to have your own lawyer present.
eochaidh94

Fake Medical Exam

Postby Amold » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:00 am

I have a simple question

The carries send me to examinor.

Because He works for them as we all know, he write at the report what thay want to have on papper.

I was wonder if I can folm my visit on viedocamera.

Then all will see that he never touch my hand, doesn't do any tests...

Because only that is the why to proove that he lie.

Could I bring the videocamero there???

If the law stops me somehow????

ANSWER: Your English is not good enough for me to understand your question. "The carries send me to examinor".  What is "carries"? Do you mean insurance carrior?  Were you in an accident and claim to have been injured? What kind of injuries do you claim? You ask if you can film the exam but the exam has already been done, correct? So, I don't understand that either. If your case is in litigation, your attorney is usually allowed to attend but probably not to videotape. Having one doctor say you are fine and your doctor saying you have injuries is, well, a normal situation.

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

Work Comp case is totally different meter from Negligence..

Seems as you don't understand that.

I follow all instructions for Work Comp.

But here we have obvious NEGLIGENCE.

A doctor who write what the Insurance carrier want to have(because they  pay him)

How is it impossible to have hand evaluation, without to touch the hand, or made some tests...

I want to film that, to prove that negligence.

Is the law stops me to get hidden videocamera on it?

So simple question?

Could you answer?

Thanks
Amold

Return to Medical Malpractice