Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Research Law Professors Before Choosing Law Schools

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Evicting A Tenant With An Oral Rental Agreement

Having a dispute with a tenant or landlord? Rental Law discussion

Postby elton » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Hi
I have oral agreement with my tenant since 11/01/2004. they are alway send it to my account until 01JAN 2006.following the Feb and March they are devote to my wife, and I get from my wife 02 FEB payment only, and Marh payment is I do not obtain it, My wife going to deal with tenant and collect the rent payment from the tenant, simply because I have been filed to devoice my wife since 03/ten/96 at San Francisco county.I notice all tenant on JAN 31 06 that make particular send it to me and do notsend my wife but they do not listen and give all rent payment to my wife from FEB/and MAR.
The query is can I evict them bcause I do not get the payment from them, and I don't know they are going to pay mywife or not, since I can not communicate with my wife now.I can prove is all tenant deposit to my account fromm 11/01/2004 to 01/012006.
elton

Postby Benon » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:34 am

Benon

Postby Coty » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:26 pm

If your tenants pay rent, they are paying the rent. It isn't their fault you don't get along with your wife. Work out your problems with your wife in the divorce proceedings.
Coty

Return to Rental Law