Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Duac

Been involved in a traffic accident? Discuss traffic laws here

Duac

Postby Niallan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:37 am

I received a DUAC in SC, I had a NC Driver license but living in SC, I then received a SC privileged License to drive for my job, then obtained a regular SC license. I recently moved back to NC and obtained a NC license and turned in my SC license. I go to my final court date in SC on Monday. My question is what is going to happen to my NC license now and what do I do to get a privilege license in NC.
Niallan

Duac

Postby Taurino » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:06 pm

I received a DUAC in SC, I had a NC Driver license but living in SC, I then received a SC privileged License to drive for my job, then obtained a regular SC license. I recently moved back to NC and obtained a NC license and turned in my SC license. I go to my final court date in SC on Monday. My question is what is going to happen to my NC license now and what do I do to get a privilege license in NC.
Taurino

Duac

Postby Gilroy » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:36 am

I have no idea or any way of telling what is going to happen to your North Carolina license.  I can't possibly pretend to knowing the laws and agreements between every state in the country. Your attorney should be able to advise you on that since he would be familiar with the reciprocal agreements between North Carolina and South Carolina.  Contact him/her.
Gilroy

Return to Traffic Law