Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Tips for Achieving an Amicable Divorce

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Driving on Suspended License in Arkansas?

Been involved in a traffic accident? Discuss traffic laws here

Postby larenzo » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:16 am

I had an accident yesterday, i was not at fault and ended up getting a ticket on a suspended license, i have been working on paying off reinstatement fees to get it unsuspended. That is the only reason it is suspended is due to traffic tickets not being paid, not a DUI or anything. I have paid off all old tickets and fines except for the reinstatement fees. I have a court date set for this month and im just wondering what to expect, ive had 2 other driving on suspended license tickets 1 in the same county and 1 in another but at that time i was unaware of it and they fined me and it raised my insurance. Im a full time student and my court date is the same week as finals. Ive heard people say jail?????? ive never been to jail and im curious as to if that is the case. Any information would be great. I live in Arkansas.
larenzo

Postby amdt57 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:21 am

I'm surprised that you can get insurance in Arkansas with a suspended license. A suspended license is supposed to mean you don't drive until it's reinstated. You seem to have trouble understanding that concept, or obeying traffic laws, which is why you got suspended.
amdt57

Return to Traffic Law