Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Tips for Achieving an Amicable Divorce

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Does every man cheat on their woman and watch other woman, answers from men too plz?

The law of the sea.

Does every man cheat on their woman and watch other woman, answers from men too plz?

Postby sayre » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:21 am

I only read the first few sentences and then all the red flags started popping up. Whatever the situation is....you only have 3 choices.
Accept it for what it is.
Change it (which you know you probably wont be able to)
Leave it.
sayre

Postby morcan » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:33 am

You can put a man in a cage then toss away the key,you can even have 24 hour surveillance and he will still find a way to cheat!!
morcan

Postby marq » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:39 am

You can put a man in a cage then toss away the key,you can even have 24 hour surveillance and he will still find a way to cheat!!
If a man isn't one to objectify women and actually considers them REAL human beings with REAL thoughts, feelings and emotions and he genuinely CARES for them and their well being, then NO he will not CHEAT.

There aren't too many one there and they are one in a million, but there are REAL MEN who will not hurt you, remain FAITHFUL and COMMITTED, and love you and honor you and hold you above all others. There ARE men like that, and I'm one lucky and blest woman to have one.

Are men tempted while living in this HIGHLY sexualized culture? OF COURSE. But being tempted isn't the PROBLEM. . . .falling to temptations is. It takes a REAL MAN to turn away from temptations. And it takes a REAL MAN to get out of a situation that could cause harm to his relationship, he is able to admit and recognize that he is being tempted and is able to walk away without destroying HIS honor to his wife or girlfriend.

The SHORT answer to your question: NO, not all men are like that.
marq

Postby vipponah » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:48 am

No, not all men cheat. Im married to one that never has, never will.

You have absolutely wasted your life with this man. Stop asking questions about what kind of man cheats, and start thinking of your children and the dysfunctional way that you are raising them by staying in that 'marriage'. Time to put school asside for a while and start supporting your children.
vipponah

Postby anson34 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:51 am

I am so sorry for your problems in your marriage. They claim that 75% of men cheat and 50% of women. One in two marriages end in divorce. I wish your marriage was better and that you were happy. Sometimes the only way to fix the problems in the marriage is just to end it and go on with your life. You have confronted him more than once with the facts and his answer is just deny the whole thing. You and your husband know the truth, but it doesn't seem like he wants to deal with his problems. They are his problems and not yours. Except it is destroying you and your marriage. No one on yahoo answers can tell you what to do about your marriage. Only you can do this.
anson34

Postby eddis » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:59 am

I am so sorry for your problems in your marriage. They claim that 75% of men cheat and 50% of women. One in two marriages end in divorce. I wish your marriage was better and that you were happy. Sometimes the only way to fix the problems in the marriage is just to end it and go on with your life. You have confronted him more than once with the facts and his answer is just deny the whole thing. You and your husband know the truth, but it doesn't seem like he wants to deal with his problems. They are his problems and not yours. Except it is destroying you and your marriage. No one on yahoo answers can tell you what to do about your marriage. Only you can do this.
I've been with both. My ex was a horrible manipulator, liar and cheater. And then tried to make me think it was all my fault! My husband now is a good, moral, loyal, loving man. And I know without any hesitation that he would never cheat on me. It isn't because I'm the most awesome woman in the world. It is just because that is who he is...he wouldn't cheat on any woman he was married to because to him that is sacred. Women need to be with men based on moral character and not on sex life and lust. Bad boys are bad boys and you can see the red flags if you open your eyes. I'll stick with my good guy who is truly a REAL MAN. Unlike those others...who are insecure and need reaffirmation as to their manhood by screwing anything that will have them.
eddis

Postby culley96 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:13 am

OF COURSE guys arnt all like that you just happen to pick the wrong guy
culley96

Postby ezri » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:19 am

All men are cheaters I haven't found one yet that doesn't mess around.
ezri

Return to Maritime Law