Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Do you support Joe,Another Crime Sweep Coming Sheriff Joe: Smuggling Operations Show No Signs Of Slowing Down?

Talk about immigration laws here

Do you support Joe,Another Crime Sweep Coming Sheriff Joe: Smuggling Operations Show No Signs Of Slowing Down?

Postby crom » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 am

PHOENIX -- Another round of arrests over the last few days has Sheriff Joe Arpaio gearing up for another illegal immigration sweep in Maricopa County.

"Although people don't seem to be talking about this problem as much as they were before election season, we are continuing to lock up human smugglers in large numbers." Arapio said. "In fact, I am again gearing up for another crime suppression operation."

CBS5 News spoke with the Sheriff's Department Wednesday and were told a new sweep will be coming in the county in the next few days.

The department reported 15 more arrests Tuesday night after deputies nabbed 41 illegal immigrants over the past weekend.

Since the new state anti-human smuggling statute was voted into law and put into effect, the sheriff's 15-person Human Smuggling Unit has locked up more than 4,700 illegal immigrants and have investigated 53 "drop houses" in the Valley that were being used to harbor human cargo.

The department reports many of these investigations led to the seizure of large amounts of illegal drugs and weapons.http://www.kpho.com/news/26891203/detail.html
crom

Postby max » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:56 am

Sumone enforcing immigration laws? Wat yew talking bout Willis?

Can anybody tell me WHY we have immigration laws?
We are not enforcing them at all. We have a federal government that has ceded part of Arizona to the Mexican drug cartels. What else can you call it when we are warning US citizens to stay out of part of the sovereign US due to the threat of violence from the drug cartels. And than Obama has the GALL to SUE Arizona!! It is total insanity! I'm so disgusted w/it.

If we are not enforcing the laws, why keep them? Just to make it LOOK like we have borders? Borders are porous as a sieve. They have a baby to qualify as a US citizen and then qualify for AFDC and hundreds of $$$$ in food stamps and health care.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aom2q1kwNKdajtIk0ESE1Azty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110213211941AAkZZDS

I wouldn't support Sheriff Joe ifn it cost me yer life!!!!
max

Postby eddis » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:01 am

Sheriff Joe for President!!!!!!

He has lead the way in reestablishing the rule of law in Arizona. I do indeed support every one of his raids, his camps, and his outrage at the illegal aliens who make what he has to do necessary!
eddis

Postby camdin90 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:05 am

Every United State needs a Joe for Sheriff.This man is doing the work the federal government refuses to do.Get all Illegals out of Arizona,These United States of America.
camdin90

Postby mads » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:08 am

Every United State needs a Joe for Sheriff.This man is doing the work the federal government refuses to do.Get all Illegals out of Arizona,These United States of America.
I support his stand on immigration, but overall, his being sheriff causes more problems than he is worth
mads

Postby hjortur » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:26 am

Joe is a legend!
hjortur

Postby mohammed47 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:36 am

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, LOVE HIM.
mohammed47

Postby camdin90 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:44 am

Every time the American Government fails to enforce the law, the Mexican Mafia takes heart. Those immigration sweeps keep a lid on the problems, and cause the illegal aliens to go to New Mexico or Texas. The Governor of New Mexico got wise, and she is doing all she can to move them out of the State. Of the Border States, Texas and California are the choices, and the illegal aliens are moving out of Northern California. Interestingly too.. the employers are laying them off and the illegal aliens are apparently stealing cars and going home. Red Bluff, CA is a major source of stolen cars.
camdin90

Return to Immigration Law