Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Research Law Professors Before Choosing Law Schools

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Do you like shy guys?

Dealing with a class action? Discuss it here

Do you like shy guys?

Postby porter » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:01 am

Before this year, I was basically what could be translated to a "class mouse." Never talked. So shy from girls. Had no experience or confidence. Cared about no one but myself. Could not make eye contact at ALL.
But, I think I can honestly say I've made a progress. I don't let a girl just hug me; I hug them back, even harder. Hehe :) . I look at them in the eyes and appreciate it. I like when they have a sparkle in them, :) . I don't studder and shrivel up like I used to, whenever someone that I never met talks to me. I actually say good afternoon to strangers now. Or a light wave. There's some really nice people in the world.
However, I am still a little shy lol. Nervous to go to places with friends (guess because my parents would never let me my whole life :o I have no experience really). Still not exactly sure how to start a conversation with an attractive female that I have never met before (it's a tad bit slow at the start. But usually leads to a good friendship). I'm not the type who could just yell hilarious jokes during class like a class clown, unless it's people I already am comfortable with. I don't really have the nerve to pick on someone (besides my brothers lol), because I end up feeling bad, and I start to feel like a douchebag :( . And I am REALLY shy around my crushes, which I think is probably my biggest flaw.. I have a huge crush on a girl. But I'm so shy with her. I've managed sit next to her and we had a talk :) just about random stuff. I don't have the nerve to go up to her when she's around her friends though. Agh. I guess this is another flaw I need to work on. I put effort to staying aware of my actions, because I don't want to be an obnoxiously loud type of person. You know, the douchebaggy type. I respect woman; I really do. But I don't think very attractive and nice females often go for a shy-ish type of guy :/
What about you girls? Do you like shy guys? Or is confidence a must-have?
Please answer. Thanks! :D
porter

Do you like shy guys?

Postby eochaidh94 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:13 am

Before this year, I was basically what could be translated to a "class mouse." Never talked. So shy from girls. Had no experience or confidence. Cared about no one but myself. Could not make eye contact at ALL.
But, I think I can honestly say I've made a progress. I don't let a girl just hug me; I hug them back, even harder. Hehe :) . I look at them in the eyes and appreciate it. I like when they have a sparkle in them, :) . I don't studder and shrivel up like I used to, whenever someone that I never met talks to me. I actually say good afternoon to strangers now. Or a light wave. There's some really nice people in the world.
However, I am still a little shy lol. Nervous to go to places with friends (guess because my parents would never let me my whole life :o I have no experience really). Still not exactly sure how to start a conversation with an attractive female that I have never met before (it's a tad bit slow at the start. But usually leads to a good friendship). I'm not the type who could just yell hilarious jokes during class like a class clown, unless it's people I already am comfortable with. I don't really have the nerve to pick on someone (besides my brothers lol), because I end up feeling bad, and I start to feel like a douchebag :( . And I am REALLY shy around my crushes, which I think is probably my biggest flaw.. I have a huge crush on a girl. But I'm so shy with her. I've managed sit next to her and we had a talk :) just about random stuff. I don't have the nerve to go up to her when she's around her friends though. Agh. I guess this is another flaw I need to work on. I put effort to staying aware of my actions, because I don't want to be an obnoxiously loud type of person. You know, the douchebaggy type. I respect woman; I really do. But I don't think very attractive and nice females often go for a shy-ish type of guy :/
What about you girls? Do you like shy guys? Or is confidence a must-have?
Please answer. Thanks! :D
try to be alil more outgoing and confident...confidence is very attractive
eochaidh94

Do you like shy guys?

Postby barraq » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:15 am

DEFINITELY. I love shy guys!!! I have never dated any other type. :3 I love a shy quiet guy and a lot of sweet girls do too.
barraq

Do you like shy guys?

Postby naseem » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 am

Its all preference.
Some girls like Loud boys and some Like Shy just like guys like different girls, well girls like different types of boys.
I do know that a lot of girls want the boys to make the first move so for that you need to be brave and have confidence.
To me you sound like a cutie(: but if you were shy it would be probably hard for me to talk to you /:
naseem

Do you like shy guys?

Postby oz » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:29 am

I like you already because I dont like those loud guys. Im very reserved myself (believe it or not) and I'd rather have a guy like yourself. You sound good to me.
oz

Do you like shy guys?

Postby brenn15 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:30 am

if your shy, that means your unique. unique is good. stay true to yourself, be yourself. no one hates you for being shy.

btw, mice are cute
brenn15

Do you like shy guys?

Postby drystan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:36 am

Auctully that really depends on the girl , try a coffident girl ... auctully coffident girls will sometimes pick a shy guy cuase thier cute and sometimes a shy girl will want a coffident guy so try finding a women that complemeints your personality thier is infact a chemistry in dating but if thier is a girl that is expiereinced try not to wiat to long to try to get into holding hands or kidding becuase they may get bored and leave you either cuase frustration or might take it as your not really intrested .....
plus if your cute enough you could get a girl if you really want to but remember thier is diffrent kinds of women also , women sometiems go for a shy guy cuase they seem sweet and vanurable and that makes them seem nonthreatening
drystan

Do you like shy guys?

Postby michelangelo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:37 am

Shy is cute at first but sooner or later they have to open up about thoughts and feelings
michelangelo

Do you like shy guys?

Postby baigh » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:46 am

It depends I like a guy who would rather hang with his girl friend that go to the mall with a group of ppl but I also like a guy is fine being around my friends and fine with me being friends w/his friend
baigh

Return to Class Action