Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Do animal cruelty laws take away from my constitutional rights? Shouldn't my rights supersede their welfare?

Discuss anything to do with property law - buying, selling property

Do animal cruelty laws take away from my constitutional rights? Shouldn't my rights supersede their welfare?

Postby iomar » Fri May 04, 2012 3:40 pm

isn't it funny how these atheist animal righst wussies couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag but cry at animal 'cruelty'. animals don't care about us or even each other, so why should we?

Whats with these idiots saying they'd happily eat a burger but think the cow deserves to be treated like it feels pain or emotions? Pain or emotions in animals, really? That's such anthropomorphizing i just threw up a little.

Animals don't have souls, feel pain, emotions, think. They are automatons made by God for our entertainment and exploitation in how we see fit. They are essentially walking barking/quacking vegetables. You don't care when you throw a tomato do you? Even my fellow republicans are getting on this animal rights garbage. Are you all wanting God to show you his wrath? Did he not tell you to do what you want with the beasts of the earth?

Who's to tell me I can't fight my dog against another or punch my neighboirs dog in the face or stomp on an opossum or purposely run it over or shoot some song birds? You're not God and its my constitutional right. Animals are property. Why don't people put real use to their time like stopping legal murders aka abortion from happening? the innocent babies need us. Humans have souls. Animals don't. Read Descartes.

iomar

Postby eliot » Fri May 04, 2012 3:46 pm

Please identify the clause of the constitution that you think is at stake. I have no guesses what right you are asking about.
eliot

Postby motega » Fri May 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Yet they think nothing of snuffing out a fetus growing into a human being, if left to survive.
motega

Postby ear » Fri May 04, 2012 4:01 pm

None of that has anything to do with rights granted by the Constitution. Maybe you should actually read the Constitution sometime.
ear

Postby zackary42 » Fri May 04, 2012 4:03 pm

I'm a republican christian and I disagree with you to an extent.....I love my dog and I don't want anyone hurting any other animals just for fun. It's sick
zackary42

Postby torran » Fri May 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Did you ever think that everyone who claims that non-human animals don't have souls, feel pain, or have emotions, or think...IS A HUMAN?

Same with abortion. Everyone who supports abortion has already been born. Just once, I'd like to hear what an unborn has to say, even if that unborn is within the womb of a healthy and loving mother, joyously awaiting the happy birthday of her child.

Talk about a biased source of information.
torran

Postby hawiovi » Fri May 04, 2012 4:12 pm

They are totally unconstitutional and take away from personal liberty
hawiovi

Postby jamilah38 » Fri May 04, 2012 4:23 pm

All you need to is to step on the tail of a cat. You will be convinced that animals do feel pain.
jamilah38

Postby arne33 » Fri May 04, 2012 4:28 pm

All you need to is to step on the tail of a cat. You will be convinced that animals do feel pain.
I love puppies
arne33

Postby oz » Fri May 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Do animal cruelty laws take away from my constitutional rights? NO
oz

Next

Return to Property Law