Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Disc Sequestration

Patents & Trademarks Discussion Forum

Disc Sequestration

Postby Victoriano » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:27 am

I am a 38 year old male with high level of fitness, but have always had back pain since my early 20's.

I hurt my back and had pain and numbness running down my left leg into my foot. I had a CT Scan and was told by my doctor I have disc sequestration.

This was 6 months ago. Since then I was in physio and doing lower back strengthening exercises. I still have slight pain in my back and numbness in two of my toes and if I do anything strenuous it gets worse. I was told surgery was not needed and it will go away. Any idea on the average time when these symptoms will go away if ever?
Victoriano

Disc Sequestration

Postby Manny » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Disc sequestration is one of the worst time of disc herniations to have, you are doing the right thing by strengthening the core muscles.

If symptoms do not get better i would get a MRI to see if disc is still sequestered and consider either non invasive laser disc surgery or spinal decompression therapy.
Manny

Disc Sequestration

Postby Fearnhamm » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:51 pm

I am a 38 year old male with high level of fitness, but have always had back pain since my early 20's.

I hurt my back and had pain and numbness running down my left leg into my foot. I had a CT Scan and was told by my doctor I have disc sequestration.

This was 6 months ago. Since then I was in physio and doing lower back strengthening exercises. I still have slight pain in my back and numbness in two of my toes and if I do anything strenuous it gets worse. I was told surgery was not needed and it will go away. Any idea on the average time when these symptoms will go away if ever?
Fearnhamm

Return to Patents & Trademarks