Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

DESPERATE HELP WITH FREE CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS NEEDED VERY BADLY!!!!!?

Criminal Law Discussion Forum

Postby jolie95 » Tue May 01, 2012 1:01 am

OK. If any law enforcment, or ANY PERSON is willing to help me with this desperate task, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

I am in DESPERATE TO FIND SOME PLACE WHERE I CAN RUN FREE, YES, TRUELY FREE CRiminal checks ON PEOPLE.

I Mean free.

IT IS URgent, AND I am at my wit'S End. I am going to guess THIS IS Horibly COMPLETELy imPOSSIBle.

Well, its urgent. I live with my mom, and in previous posts I have talked about how I'm 20 and my mom controls my money and such. BUT THIS IS GETTing off track here. CAN SOMeone tell me where I can run FREe, NO STrings attached, COmPLETELY FREE BACKground checks, no credit card numbers, no spending money required, where I can get criminal info immediatly//// ASAP????????????????

There is this huge ilst of people I really really do repeat DO Need TO RUn A criminal background check on.

ONE WHo COuld be an online PREDITor, one who could be on probation for 20 yrs, and other stuff. ITS desPERatly needed.

If ANY police officer, or someone is willing to run a check for me, PLEEEEEASE TELL ME.

You saw my email on this question.

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP, and GOD BLESS.
jolie95

Postby wakeley58 » Tue May 01, 2012 1:04 am

OK. If any law enforcment, or ANY PERSON is willing to help me with this desperate task, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

I am in DESPERATE TO FIND SOME PLACE WHERE I CAN RUN FREE, YES, TRUELY FREE CRiminal checks ON PEOPLE.

I Mean free.

IT IS URgent, AND I am at my wit'S End. I am going to guess THIS IS Horibly COMPLETELy imPOSSIBle.

Well, its urgent. I live with my mom, and in previous posts I have talked about how I'm 20 and my mom controls my money and such. BUT THIS IS GETTing off track here. CAN SOMeone tell me where I can run FREe, NO STrings attached, COmPLETELY FREE BACKground checks, no credit card numbers, no spending money required, where I can get criminal info immediatly//// ASAP????????????????

There is this huge ilst of people I really really do repeat DO Need TO RUn A criminal background check on.

ONE WHo COuld be an online PREDITor, one who could be on probation for 20 yrs, and other stuff. ITS desPERatly needed.

If ANY police officer, or someone is willing to run a check for me, PLEEEEEASE TELL ME.

You saw my email on this question.

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP, and GOD BLESS.
Okay, point 1: you cannot find any place on the web that will get you a criminal background check for free. Period.

Point 2: if any officer or other person with access to this information obtains it when it is not in connection with an official investigation, they are risking termination as well as civil action by the persons being checked. No one is going to risk that for you.

Your only option is to save up the money and then purchase what you need.
wakeley58

Postby sayre » Tue May 01, 2012 1:09 am

http://www.eonlinebackgroundchecks.com/
sayre

Return to Criminal Law