Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Converting B2 To H1

Family Law Discussion Forum

Converting B2 To H1

Postby macauliffe » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:46 am

Hello Mr.Ajay,

Iam Augustine from Paris, but actually am of Indian origin,am a student here completing my MBA.

I am applying for a Visit Visa to US and my aunt is sponsporing the vist, she is a citizen of US.

After reaching US i wan to convert it to H1B visa? is ti possible and how long will it take?

Also here from paris i guess to reach US a visit visa is simple rather than any other visa?

Please do give me your advice so as to minimise my risk and obtaining a H1B.

I hope to hear from you at the earliest since am Appearing for Vist B2 visa in Paris soon.

Regards Augustine
macauliffe

Converting B2 To H1

Postby Aviner » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Hi Augustine,

A visitor visa(B-2) is not very difficult to obtain. The following website is helpful: http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1265.html

Augustine, for changing status from visitor to H-1B, you must find a U.S. employer willing to sign the H-1B petition. The H-1B petition will be filed with the USCIS(U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) and after approval you will either be granted "change of status" from visitor to H-1B, or else you will need to leave the U.S. and be issued H-1B visa by a U.S. Consulate abroad based on the H-1B approval notice by the USCIS. Good luck in your job search.

Regards,

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.

www.H1B1.com
Aviner

Converting B2 To H1

Postby Algy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:01 am

Hello Mr.Ajay,

Iam Augustine from Paris, but actually am of Indian origin,am a student here completing my MBA.

I am applying for a Visit Visa to US and my aunt is sponsporing the vist, she is a citizen of US.

After reaching US i wan to convert it to H1B visa? is ti possible and how long will it take?

Also here from paris i guess to reach US a visit visa is simple rather than any other visa?

Please do give me your advice so as to minimise my risk and obtaining a H1B.

I hope to hear from you at the earliest since am Appearing for Vist B2 visa in Paris soon.

Regards Augustine
Algy

Return to Family Law