Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Consumer Protection in MI ????? What could/can I do to cancel a contract that a company will not let me do.?

Discuss anything relating to Consumer Law

Consumer Protection in MI ????? What could/can I do to cancel a contract that a company will not let me do.?

Postby ear » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:41 pm

I signed up for this electric company that is claiming that i owe $250.00 for trying to cancel my service that they have not done yet by the way. They claim that I should have received a pamphlet that states that it would cost me if I were to cancel. I have wrote letters and still they keep sending me the same o' bull crap about I need to pay before anything can be done. I called a lawyer and they told me to contact th e consumers protection of my state of MI. These people rude and treat me like a piece of s*it on the phone. No matter how many times I talk to them they always brush me off. WHAT CAN I DO???
ear

Postby yago » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Pay the $250 and be done with it. A contract is a contract, whether you read it or not.
yago

Return to Consumer Law