Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Commission

The law of the sea.

Commission

Postby Flynn » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:30 am

Dear Mr. Papa,

My question is based on your answer below...

I have buyers and sellers that I am trying to put together on a few deals... d2, jp54, etc.. so far everyone is happy with the offer, but they are insanely suspicious about each other... i very well understand their concern, but they are not even providing me with a relevant feedback of how we can break the ice... also, the last offer has a commission of 20 $ / MT and now even the facilitators are lifting a brow... they all say it is too good to be true. the 20 $ / MT are a bit less than 5 % of the trade value. can you please let me know if this is common in this trade and also, what kind of paper we can request both seller and buyer to exchange so they start feeling more comfortable with each other. Both buyer and seller claim to be mandates, and now everyone thinks it is simply too good to be true and their caution paralyzes them to take future actions... so now we are practically stuck... also, I'm the person who has in one hand the buyer(through intermediaries, to a mandate) and in the other hand the seller(through intermediary to a mandate), they do not know each other. Yes, it is a bit of us on the chain, but practically I'm the one who has the most pressure to make it all happen... how should i request the distribution of the commission in the end... thank you... any information on your end would be invaluable!!!

in case you would be willing to provide me with your e-mail, it would be highly appreciated.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Dear Eduard Balta

Your are talking about cents per gallon - or 1.0-to 1.25% range per MT  and that's for everyone AS A TOTAL-Everyone on the sellers side(33%)SHARED AMONG THAT GROUP- Everyone on the buyer side(33%)SHARED AMONG THAT GROUP - and the middle intermediary the buyer/seller keeps(33%)for himself-for taking all legal responsibilities of closing the deal- That's the  standard. Commission is collected and protected  by the middle buyer/seller and disbursed accordingly-

So if there is a discount of lets say 10.00 dollars per MT from the supplier and , YOU declare $3.00 per MT as the  commission rate- then $7.00 per MT goes to the end buyer as a discount when you offer to sell such goods as an added enticement to BUY-

YOU CANNOT KEEP THE  WHOLE 10.00 PER MT- THE END BUYER WILL SEE THE HUGE PAYMENT AS BEING UNREALISTIC  AND CAUSE PROBLEMS AT COLLECTION TIME-

Go to www.itsi.itgo.com read URPIB for the more refined commission structure-

Kind regards

Davide Papa

www.ftnexporting.com

www.ftnx.9f.com
Flynn

Commission

Postby Fane » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:35 am

Dear Micheal

There is nothing I can add- go to www.ftnx.9f.com read about offers and mandates in FAQ- Go to www. itsi.itgo.com read URPIB rules it all there- the whole trading process-

Just to explain what you cut and pasted from a previous question- will take at least 160,000  700 pages to explain fully

The rest is about  you getting experience and studying which for those i personally mentor averages 6 month just to get the very basic ideal in place- If you dn't become the buyer seller , you'll earn nothing and will be just wasting your time

Are  " mandate holders  disclosing their end Buyers and supplier" ..if not- Their is you first hint that you are dealing in rubbish to start with - If you start a deal badly it will end badly-

If the mandate holder has not disclosed end Principals then they are no mandate holder  just one of the millions of confused intermediaries-

You see the problem with these questions? No matter what i explain to you , each explanation has a meandering effect in that the question ask on any single subject matter you mention has so manner other matters that need to be addressed

I can't teach you 6 month worth of doctrine  on such a site-

Ask me - who pays for the net back freight in a fuel deal - thats easy because it s a legitimate question-

There is so much so know and learn and know about trading in fuels/oils

Hope it helps Regards

Davide Papa

www.ftnx.net

www.ftnexporting.com

World wide Author " International  trade and the successful Intermediary"  
Fane

Commission

Postby Thornton » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:19 am

Dear Mr. Papa,

My question is based on your answer below...

I have buyers and sellers that I am trying to put together on a few deals... d2, jp54, etc.. so far everyone is happy with the offer, but they are insanely suspicious about each other... i very well understand their concern, but they are not even providing me with a relevant feedback of how we can break the ice... also, the last offer has a commission of 20 $ / MT and now even the facilitators are lifting a brow... they all say it is too good to be true. the 20 $ / MT are a bit less than 5 % of the trade value. can you please let me know if this is common in this trade and also, what kind of paper we can request both seller and buyer to exchange so they start feeling more comfortable with each other. Both buyer and seller claim to be mandates, and now everyone thinks it is simply too good to be true and their caution paralyzes them to take future actions... so now we are practically stuck... also, I'm the person who has in one hand the buyer(through intermediaries, to a mandate) and in the other hand the seller(through intermediary to a mandate), they do not know each other. Yes, it is a bit of us on the chain, but practically I'm the one who has the most pressure to make it all happen... how should i request the distribution of the commission in the end... thank you... any information on your end would be invaluable!!!

in case you would be willing to provide me with your e-mail, it would be highly appreciated.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Dear Eduard Balta

Your are talking about cents per gallon - or 1.0-to 1.25% range per MT  and that's for everyone AS A TOTAL-Everyone on the sellers side(33%)SHARED AMONG THAT GROUP- Everyone on the buyer side(33%)SHARED AMONG THAT GROUP - and the middle intermediary the buyer/seller keeps(33%)for himself-for taking all legal responsibilities of closing the deal- That's the  standard. Commission is collected and protected  by the middle buyer/seller and disbursed accordingly-

So if there is a discount of lets say 10.00 dollars per MT from the supplier and , YOU declare $3.00 per MT as the  commission rate- then $7.00 per MT goes to the end buyer as a discount when you offer to sell such goods as an added enticement to BUY-

YOU CANNOT KEEP THE  WHOLE 10.00 PER MT- THE END BUYER WILL SEE THE HUGE PAYMENT AS BEING UNREALISTIC  AND CAUSE PROBLEMS AT COLLECTION TIME-

Go to www.itsi.itgo.com read URPIB for the more refined commission structure-

Kind regards

Davide Papa

www.ftnexporting.com

www.ftnx.9f.com
Thornton

Return to Maritime Law