Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Child Support Laws In Mexico

Family Law Discussion Forum

Postby munroe72 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:51 am

------------------------- Followup To - My friend that lives in Mexico is in the process of filing her divorce papers after now being seperated 4 years. Both parties are professionals(Dra. y Dr.). The parties involved have 2 children ages 4 and 8 years old. The 8 year old has special needs. The former husband is moving to Mexico City for his residence program and my friend is moving here to Chicago, Illinois. Is there a law for child support? How does she monitor this issue from USA as he will be living in Mexico?
munroe72

Postby ArIyn » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:39 pm

In the process of filling the divorce, the issue of the pay support is gonna be decide by the judge, of course the father have the responsability to support the childrens and her, until she gets married again, the ammount of the support generaly is the 30% of his income, but it can be more if she prooves his posibilities,

The issue will be decide by the judge or in an agreemnet made by both, authorize by the judge;

And the money he will give could be deposite in an account, but you have to ask for it in the divorce.

I hope this information is usefull

Sincerely

Alan Abadi
ArIyn

Postby Maher » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:33 am

- If shes gonna live in Chicago, they have to agree in the terms of the needs of the children, the law in mexico said that both parents are responsable for attending they childrens according to theyre possibilities, so they have to make a settle regarding this issue.

Of course if shes gonna be in chicago and them in mexico, its a problem that the law cannot regulate.

I hope this information is usefull

Sincerely

Alan Abadi

The woman and I will marry....her children will be moving to Chicago with her. Presently the father has litle to no contact with his children, all the parties involved live in Juarez, Mexico. He has said many things to her as to never wanting to pay support, the minor son of the parties has some learning disabilities and is in private school in which the mother pays in full with the assitance of her own family. She is also living at home with her mother and father as she too is in a medical residence program at the Instition of medicine in Juarez. Are her childre protected by a law that demands her former husband to pay child support and if so..is their a government agency that governs this law as we have in the USA....wages can and will be garnished from salaries and directly deposited into an account for the mother and child(s)?
Maher

Postby Addison » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 pm

------------------------- Followup To - My friend that lives in Mexico is in the process of filing her divorce papers after now being seperated 4 years. Both parties are professionals(Dra. y Dr.). The parties involved have 2 children ages 4 and 8 years old. The 8 year old has special needs. The former husband is moving to Mexico City for his residence program and my friend is moving here to Chicago, Illinois. Is there a law for child support? How does she monitor this issue from USA as he will be living in Mexico?
Addison

Return to Family Law