Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Tips for Achieving an Amicable Divorce

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Can you get in trouble for texting about weed?

Discussions relating to Drug Laws

Postby honi » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:17 pm

a friend of mine took my phone and texted what he thought was his friend, turns out his friend got a new number and the old number belongs to a probation officer, the probation officer said that i am now on public record (my number, text and name is on a list for every law enforcement agency to see) and i am also under surveillance, and that i could also be charged for drug soliciting, can this really happen? do probation officers have the ability to do that?
honi

Postby jamilah38 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:18 pm

So basically you accidentally texted your probation officer about weed? Sounds like your screwed.
jamilah38

Postby achimelech51 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Dude.... if they have you under surveillance then they probably have a keystroke logger on your computer as well. He's got your name, number, social, home address, ect. Then you come on here and ask a question like that?

I hope you look good in orange.
achimelech51

Postby honi » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:30 pm

You smoke weed? You realize that's the only way to be retarded enough to get into this kind of situation. Good luck in jail!
honi

Return to Drug Laws