Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Can I still join the military if i have been fired before?

Been involved in a traffic accident? Discuss traffic laws here

Postby victorio83 » Thu May 03, 2012 6:48 am

I've been fired from two jobs, one was because of tardiness and the second was for not followimg company policy, can I still join the ARMY? I have no criminal history whatsoever, not even traffic tickets, and no medical history neither. Thank you!
victorio83

Postby sonny » Thu May 03, 2012 6:51 am

I've been fired from two jobs, one was because of tardiness and the second was for not followimg company policy, can I still join the ARMY? I have no criminal history whatsoever, not even traffic tickets, and no medical history neither. Thank you!
You can but if you do wrong there, you will be put under disablinary. Not for someone who is fired 2 times
sonny

Postby abelard29 » Thu May 03, 2012 7:02 am

Yes you can still join.
abelard29

Postby gabrielo19 » Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 am

Yes you can and you should have no problem getting in but keep in mind those behavior that got you fired from those jobs come with more painful results as you will not get fired but rather end up with other forms of not so pleasant punishment.

And You up there

Disciplinary.....not disablinery...seriously Chris, the spell checker just swooped by that one?
gabrielo19

Postby ruelle » Thu May 03, 2012 7:07 am

as long as the firings did not result because of criminal action, you should be okay..

just be advised..there is NO place for either lateness or failure to abide by policy in the military.. so unless you have matured, you will not make it in the military either.
ruelle

Return to Traffic Law