Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Tips for Achieving an Amicable Divorce

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Can I raise a nude family in Anerica?

Family Law Discussion Forum

Postby denzell » Sun May 13, 2012 6:20 am

Is there any law against living in a personal home, with kids, and the entire family was living naturist?
denzell

Postby bret11 » Sun May 13, 2012 6:32 am

No problem as long as you avoid offending the "sensitivities" of the general public.
bret11

Postby stanciyf » Sun May 13, 2012 6:35 am

Depending on where you are if you are in a big city walking around naked you can be arrested for public nudity and it is illegal to walk around naked but their are certain places where nudist are welcomed. Basically it comes down to where you live. If you go to a topless beach you can walk around Butt naked if you want but if you walk into a restaurant naked someone will probably call the police.
stanciyf

Postby barraq » Sun May 13, 2012 6:37 am

Yes you can, however, you may not go out in public other than places specifically reserved for nudists or else you will be charged with indecent exposure.
barraq

Postby link » Sun May 13, 2012 6:41 am

Yes you can, however, you may not go out in public other than places specifically reserved for nudists or else you will be charged with indecent exposure.
There is tons of laws that violets .

You want live like tarzan go to the woods.
link

Postby tim » Sun May 13, 2012 6:43 am

It is perfectly fine and there are nude resorts designed for families that you can find with any Internet search engine.
tim

Return to Family Law