Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Bonus Not Paid

Discuss Labor Laws

Bonus Not Paid

Postby Arrio » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:16 am

Hello Sir,

I was working with an Advertising Agency as an Account manager for 4 years, after I resigned on a good note, my company has not paid me my bonus. My last date for the employment was 30.08.2011, all the employees received the bonus during diwali time and when I asked them regarding my bonus, they said due to some legal issues they have given it to only few of them and not everyone.

Since i have no understanding of how these rule works kindly let me know whats the procedure to get my bonus from this company.

Kindly respond.
Arrio

Bonus Not Paid

Postby nathaniel » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:27 pm

Hello Sir,

I was working with an Advertising Agency as an Account manager for 4 years, after I resigned on a good note, my company has not paid me my bonus. My last date for the employment was 30.08.2011, all the employees received the bonus during diwali time and when I asked them regarding my bonus, they said due to some legal issues they have given it to only few of them and not everyone.

Since i have no understanding of how these rule works kindly let me know whats the procedure to get my bonus from this company.

Kindly respond.
nathaniel

Bonus Not Paid

Postby Flannan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:27 am

Dear Vyoma,

Hope you're doing fine.

I need more information related to your employment like what was your last salary, designation, role, location and tenure in the Organisation. Bonus is basically a statutory requirement & compulsory for all employers across India the same is covered under Payment of Bonus Act. Any employee who has worked for over 30 days in an annual year and is drawing basic pay less than 10000 pm is entitled. Say your gross salary is 20000; if your basic pay or basic+da is more than 10,000; you're entitled for this.

Please provide details that I asked for.

Warm regards,

Umesh Chaudhary

New Delhi, India

([email protected])  
Flannan

Return to Labor Laws