Copy and paste this link to get the answers for BCOM/275 Final Exam: http://studentoffortune.com/question/1555583/tutorial
1) In which of the following communication activities do people spend the greatest percent of their day?
2) The message refers to which of the following?
3) A receiver’s response to a sender’s message is called
4) With this type of response, you analyze or teach the sender about the cause of his or her concern.
5) This response style normally does not help unless the sender has asked for your advice.
6) When the receiver uses this response style, he clarifies or seeks more information.
7) Consider the following exchange: “How do I know God exists? How do you know he doesn’t?” Which fallacy does the second statement illustrate?
8) Which of the following is the most reliable source of information?
9) Which of the following are the most common types of doubts people may have about a source?
10) Consider the following statement: “So what if the Senator accepted a little kickback money—most politicians are corrupt after all.” This is an example of which fallacy?
11) Consider the following statement: “Morgan, you’re down to earth and I trust your judgment. That’s why I know I can count on you to back me up at the meeting this afternoon.” This is an example of which fallacy?
12) Consider the following statement: “Studies confirm what everyone already knows: Smaller class sizes make better learners.” This is an example of which fallacy?
13) Demographics include which of the following?
14) Measurable or observable characteristics of your audience are called
15) Audience analysis should occur at what point in the creation of a message?
16) In this channel of communication, messages are carried by sound and light waves.
17) You want to discuss your performance review and possible raise with your boss. The most effective channel to do this would be
18) Sound and light waves are an example of which part of the communication model?
19) A framework for putting all of your information together in a logical sequence is called
20) When are nonverbal messages sent?
21) What type of language is used when communicating with classmates, coworkers, family, and friends?
22) The connotation of words such as skinny or thin focuses on the
23) Persuasive topics that attempt to show an audience that something is good, bad, right, or wrong are topics of
24) When you use an expression like raining cats and dogs, you are using
25) When you lead, instruct, challenge, or introduce your audience to act on or accept your solution, you are at which step of Monroe’s Motivated Sequence?
26) When you display ethos in your persuasive presentation, you have
27) What logical fallacy can occur when a speaker focuses on similarities and ignores significant differences?
28) A concept proposing that negative cultural assumptions about a group can create for its members a belief in those assumptions is called
29) Groups that value higher power distance believe relationships are
30) Deliberately blaming individuals or groups for things they really did not do is called
31) A value judgment requires this type of assessment.
32) What is the belief that laws are justified if they prevent a person from harming him- or herself known as?
33) What is the belief that correct moral principles are those accepted by the correct religion known as?