Match the words in the left-hand column to the appropriate blank in the sentences in the right-hand column. Use each word only once.
B. Reflecting Telescopes.
C. Refracting Telescopes.
D. Grazing Incidence.
E. Angular Resolution.
G: Light-Collecting Area.
1. The __________ of the Hubble Space Telescope is better for shorter (Bluer) wavelengths of light than for longer (Redder) wavelengths of light.
2. The large research observatories on Mauna Kea use giant__________ .
3. __________ separate the carious color of light, allowing astronomers to determine stellar composition and many other stellar properties.
4. The twin 10-m keck telescopes can work together to obtain better angular resolution through a technique known as __________ .
5. The Chandra X-ray observatory focuses X rays with __________ mirrors.
6. A 10-meter telescope has a large __________ than a 40meter telescope.
7. Galileo's Telescope designs using lenses were examples of __________ .