Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Animal Cruelty Officer/investigator Course Is Here In Ohio

Criminal Law Discussion Forum

Postby Teiji » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:16 pm

This is more like a comment:

I teach ANIMAL CRUELTY OFFICER TRAINING in Ohio.

I work with an officer who teaches my Law Enforcement part of the course; The course is one weekend and is only $250, this is so it is more affordable for everyone who is interested can take the course.  Please see my crdentials at  www.apsmanypaws.com. This is NOT a peace officer course and you cannot arrest but you can detain.  We do teach alot more in Crime Scene and the Criminal Justice part of the course so that every certified individual will be qualified.  Please let people know.  Money should not stop an education! Thank you; Peggy Horvath
Teiji

Postby Aekley » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:17 am

This is more like a comment:

I teach ANIMAL CRUELTY OFFICER TRAINING in Ohio.

I work with an officer who teaches my Law Enforcement part of the course; The course is one weekend and is only $250, this is so it is more affordable for everyone who is interested can take the course.  Please see my crdentials at  www.apsmanypaws.com. This is NOT a peace officer course and you cannot arrest but you can detain.  We do teach alot more in Crime Scene and the Criminal Justice part of the course so that every certified individual will be qualified.  Please let people know.  Money should not stop an education! Thank you; Peggy Horvath
Aekley

Postby Sebastien » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:58 am

Hi Peggy,

Great idea. You need to go to officer.com, log in and post your course information on the Ohio forum board and the training board.

That way you get more exposure. Are you willing to travel to train and could you tailor it to other states laws??

Be well and good luck..
Sebastien

Return to Criminal Law