Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Agreement Issue

Business Law discussions

Agreement Issue

Postby Wiccum » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:25 am

Last September I chose to purchase a curves which was for sale//The sale wasn't completed//with shapes//it had been about 3 months into signing the agreement //// and because of panic issues and tension///I'd to inform the dog owner I really could not undergo using the sale//the agreement didn't have any reports about termination//or around my deposit that was $15,000////She'll not return my deposit//till she offers the company///I want this cash//it had been all I'd////I'm prepared to provide her a number of it for supporting out//but I truly require the money.Can I get my deposit before she offers this location///I dont realize when the agreement didn't have something inside it about rescheduling it ///why I can't get my deposit back//it's a lot of cash///
Wiccum

Contract Problem

Postby Chresta » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Sorry, nevertheless when a deal claims you spend someone for anything, that is virtually it.If you break the agreement you usually shed the money.Take the agreement to a lawyer to examine your options.But in the easiest stage, she comes with the best to maintain the cash till she offers the business.Then perhaps you are eligible for all or section of it back.Itis not your decision just how much you provide her, this will depend about the conditions of the purchase just how much she provides you.
Chresta

Contract Problem

Postby Ximen » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:37 am

The agreement had no reference to not returning a deposit. Actually it had been one she wroter up himself/plus she mentioned she'd far more people that she did and was deceiving me. The offer wasn't completed also it was merely a deposit. When there is no reference to that in a deal the deposit ought to be refundable/with a few payment/I actually do possess a lawyer and that I am looking to get this fixed/I had been inexperienced at purchasing a company being it was my first / I believe she understood this and took advantage pressing me to-go ahead therefore quickly.
Ximen

Contract Problem

Postby Jeriah » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:42 pm

can someone out there give me some positive information on this
Jeriah

Contract Problem

Postby Sigiwald » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:24 am

You stated you had an attorney, let him/her handle this for you.
Sigiwald

Return to Business Law