Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Agreement By Guidelines

Discuss the legalities of Bankruptcy Law

Contract By Policies

Postby Orrin » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:13 am

"I do not see how I could ask for such documents because I was in another state when they mail the contract to me"They mailed the contract to you. Pick up the phone and ask them to mail or fax or email you the other stuff.Sheesh.
Orrin

Contract By Policies

Postby Myung-Dae » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:13 pm

"I do not see how I could ask for such documents because I was in another state when they mail the contract to me"You're kidding, right? You pick up a phone and make a call. Or send an e-mail. Or write a letter.
Myung-Dae

Contract By Policies

Postby broehain61 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:03 am

"I believe you have to not know very well what scam is. Scam requires some misunderstanding or deception. If somebody with whom are are going to come right into a contract places a mention of the anything within the contract, and that you don't have use of finished recommended, there's no scam. When I stated previously, you UNDERSTOOD these details was within the agreement, and you UNDERSTOOD you did not have use of it. Armed with that understanding, you both (a) won't enter into the contract until you get the recommended data/files, or (b) enter into the contract at your personal risk."Some misrepresenation or fraud. There clearly was misunderstanding or fraud below. I had been informed the short-term agreement could be turn into a tenure-track position. However it is clearly the state regulation that any state short-term placement should perform a research. The individual who keeps the short-term placement is likely to be among the candidates.After I came aboard, I wasn't provided a telephone number; I wasn't provided with positioning to understand the appropriate conducts of an instructor; I was offered a higher level (400-level) program that hadn't been allocated to any first-term teacher (all of them are of exactly the same competition); I was omitted out-of the department email list, the department school discrentionally sent email messages to me (They put some info from me); they came up with some pupils' grievances I was never educated; all these plus the misunderstanding or deception, I think can consitute a scam or promissory estoppel and discrimination.What would you think?
broehain61

Contract By Policies

Postby Lawrence » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:25 am

"What I intended that they record the numbers within the contract without delivering the contents associated with the plan numbers within the contract or the files that retain the contents. That's an intentioned fraud."Number, it's not.That's simply neglect in your part for not asking for them."I determine companies (this situation, their state university) should supply the potential workers with the documents comprising the recommended items within the policies of the table of trustees."You might have, and should have, asked for copies of these documents before signing.I understand you do not wish to hear this, but you can not shout scam each time you enter anything with your eyes closed.
Lawrence

Previous

Return to Bankruptcy Law