Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Abusive church going boyfriend controls me, and I want to show his church members proof but i'm scared,help?

Family Law Discussion Forum

Abusive church going boyfriend controls me, and I want to show his church members proof but i'm scared,help?

Postby caelin » Tue May 15, 2012 12:12 am

Too long. Got to the police! Why does it matter what the church thinks of him?
caelin

Postby marlan43 » Tue May 15, 2012 12:23 am

It is human nature to love and want to be loved. We want to find the perfect partner to share our hearts and lives with. When your self-esteem is healthy, you are more likely to select a mate who mirrors love and respect back to you. By the same token, if your self-esteem is low or nonexistent, you will likely find someone who mirrors your low opinion of yourself and who perhaps treats you with little or no respect. Furthermore, if this is the case, you may stay with that partner (or find new partners who are equally lacking in respect) because, deep down, you don’t believe you deserve anyone better. Essentially, if you don’t love and respect yourself, it will be very hard to find a partner who does.
marlan43

Postby elkan80 » Tue May 15, 2012 12:25 am

Are you crazy?! Any girl in her right mind knows you don't date a fundamentalist minister! I know! I was in theology school to become a fundamentalist minister until I realized I was surrounded by a bunch of crazed pharisees!

Oh, man, girl. You need to sip a Cosmo and think on this a while. Look, babe, I have a theology degree and have spent years with these types. That's why I never could make it as a minister. You gotta lose this dude and in a hurry. He's the very reason we get a bad rap. I tell ya, it's just a lose lose situation with me. They're either sexless ascetics or wife beater ego-maniacs like this clown. Seen it once, seen it a hundred times.

Don't stress, dear. Take your loses and move on. There's true love out there. Maybe not for me, but I'm sure somebody's getting some.

Blessings and cheers. :-)
elkan80

Postby corcoran42 » Tue May 15, 2012 12:29 am

He is obviously a fake christian, and he is using some sort of twisted heretic christianity to manipulate and dominate you.

Call the police, don't fear him. He is a lunatic. Get away from him. If you stay near him any longer, it can only end bad.
There are helplines for abused women also, call anybody who can help you.
corcoran42

Postby sonny » Tue May 15, 2012 12:32 am

So rather than just chalking it up as a bad relationship choice you want to strike back , seeking revenge and do as much harm as you can ,,, right ?

You are proving just how " mature " you are dear.
sonny

Postby bronsin » Tue May 15, 2012 12:36 am

First, he is NOT a Christian; he's a Bible-thumping hypocrite, a self-centered, arrogant, lunatic and abuser twisting scripture and his so-called "Christianity" to suit his own sociopathic needs.

Get as far away from this moron as fast as you can, or you will definitely regret it.

Please, read "Emotional Abusers" in the following link; it describes all the behavior patterns of an emotional, psychological abuser--recognize the warning signs and get away!

Here's the link:

http://www.abusivejerks.com/abusers-bullies/emotional-abusers/
bronsin

Postby elkan80 » Tue May 15, 2012 12:42 am

you are 19 and expect a guy of 25 to be a virgin?
lesson learned,just because a guy sleeps with you does not make it a lifetime commitment,you are old enough to make a choice to sleep with him or not.

prove what to who??
you date to see if you get along,you are not,move on,stop acting like a middle school girl having to show everyone how bad a person he is
elkan80

Postby barclay76 » Tue May 15, 2012 12:46 am

The thing to do is simply FLEE.

You are still on the fence though, aren't you? Because if you saw through him and much as you say you have then you would simply be gone. GO. Leave him, his church, his stupid bizarre controlling ways behind you and go.

You are 19. Not 15. Get yourself out of there!

There are 5 ordained ministers in my generation of my family. And God didn't give any of them special powers. God didn't give your boyfriend special powers either. Leave him behind in your life and go forth and grow up to be a smart, capable, independent woman who can, in a few more years, be much wiser in her choice of men. Move. Change towns. Go. Get the heck away from this man! It matters nothing what other people think of him. Move out of town and you'll soon see that he's only important in his own little pond and the rest of the world never even heard of him. Get going, girl.
barclay76

Return to Family Law