Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

2nd Set Of Interrogatories

Family Law Discussion Forum

Postby ludano17 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:13 am

State of FL.  If I have already served the defendant initial interrogatories with additonal questions, can I request a second round in the way of requests for admission?  I have found out additional information since I served first set.

I have not yet received the first set which are overdue and we are scheduled for mediation in 3 weeks.
ludano17

Postby Roxbury » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:37 am

Hi Kelly, yes you can serve Requests for Admissions. With regard to the overdue interrogatories, if there is no order issued at this time compelling the answers to interrogatories you can file with the court an Ex Parte Motion to Compel those answers and if there is a standing order requiring the answers to interrogatories within a time certain and that time has passed you should file a Motion for Contempt for the non-compliance with that order. I hope this information was helpful to you, if it was, please do me the courtesy of rating it. Please be aware and advised that this public forum is designed to provide only general information, to give you a basis of legal knowledge. This public forum does not give you attorney-client privilege. You and I have not entered into an attorney-client relationship. I am not responsible for your legal rights and this answer is based solely on the information you have provided in your question and as always, I would advise that you arrange for an in person consultation with an attorney from my firm or another Family Law attorney familiar with Florida Family Law who can analyze the specific facts and circumstances of your case more closely to better advise you.

Sincerely,

Daniel Bachert, Esq.

The Bachert Law Firm, P.A.

330 Clematis Street, Suite 222

West Palm Beach, Florida 33401

(561) 653-3951
Roxbury

Postby Lisandro » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:08 am

State of FL.  If I have already served the defendant initial interrogatories with additonal questions, can I request a second round in the way of requests for admission?  I have found out additional information since I served first set.

I have not yet received the first set which are overdue and we are scheduled for mediation in 3 weeks.
Lisandro

Return to Family Law